Find out who is behind PT Sagara Sedayu Indonesia
muhammad badrul choirul ullum
CEO & Founder
muhammad azhar naufal
COO & Co-Founder
muhammad rashid daniswara
Get your answer in FAQ Section or contact us for more detail !
1. Customer send Letter of Intent/Inquiry (LOI) through WhatsApp or E-mail
2. Customer explain product spesification and destination country
3. After both parties got a deal, customer send Purchase Order (PO) and Seller send Sales Order (SO) or Sales Contract
4. The document signed by both parties and customer pays the down payment or advanced payment
5. Seller starts production process after received the down payment
6. Seller send regular reports to customer for production progress
7. When product ready to stuffing, customer pays the rest of the payment
8. Product delivered to customer
The Minimum Order of Quantity (MOQ) is 1 x 20ft or 1 x 40ft container depends on the product.
Customer can order more than one container according to their demand.
In general, production process will take 30days. It can be faster depends on the spesification of product and quantity ordered.
Production capacity per month up to 5 containers or more. Supplier can increase production capacity following to customer demand.
We only accept two option payment terms :
1. Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
– 50% Down Payment
– 50% The Rest of The Payment when product ready to load
(Can be negotiated)
2. Letter of Credit (LC) Irrevocable at Sight
PT Sagara Sedayu Indonesia is a professional trading company specializing in charcoal and coconut derivative products. Our vision is to become the go-to destination for customers seeking a one-stop solution for these products. With a strong commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, we offer a diverse range of options to meet the unique needs of our clients. Our team of experts is dedicated to providing professional and efficient service, making the process of finding and buying the right products as smooth as possible. Trust us to be your reliable source for charcoal and coconut derivative products.
Our journey begins as a small team bringing charcoal products to market. We have a vision to be a one-stop solution for charcoal and coconut derivative products. With unwavering dedication and hard work, we have succeeded in expanding our business and adding coconut-derived products to our portfolio. Over time, we continue to develop and improve the quality of our products and services. Currently, we have a strong customer base and are recognized as a trusted supplier of charcoal and coconut derivative products. We are very proud of the journey we have been on and continue to strive to improve our business every day